Employee Award criteria
The Employee Award recognises the dedication and contribution of an individual employee in the delivery of services to older people and people with a disability. The employee will have:
- excelled in the care and services provided; and
- demonstrated commitment and dedication.
Addressing the Nomination Criteria
In your submission please:
- Outline the employee’s role in your organisation.
- Describe how the employee has excelled in care provision.
- Describe how the employee’s commitment and dedication has been reflected in practice.
- Supply any other information that you consider relevant to this nomination.
- Include up to 200 words of your choice to be used in the Awards Handbook to outline your nomination.
- Include up to 80 words of your choice to be used for the announcement of your nomination at the presentation event.
Please note: the nomination may not exceed four (4) A4 pages in addition to the Nomination Form and the required two (2) referee letters.