Health & Wellbeing Award criteria
The Health & Wellbeing Award recognises new and innovative programs, practices or policies that support the health and wellbeing of those employed in the aged and community services sectors.
Addressing the Nomination Criteria
In your submission please:
- Describe the current program, practice or policy currently in place that supports the health and wellbeing of staff.
- Provide three (3) examples of how this program, practice or policy has benefited your organisation.
- Were the staff involved in any consultation before the program, practice or policy was put in place? If so, how?
- What makes your program, practice or policy sustainable and how is it monitored and evaluated?
- Is this program, practice or policy easily adoptable by other organisations?
- Supply any other information that you consider relevant to this nomination.
- Include up to 200 words of your choice to be used in the Awards Handbook to outline your nomination.
- Include up to 80 words of your choice to be used for the announcement of your nomination at the presentation event.
Please note: the nomination may not exceed four (4) A4 pages in addition to the Nomination Form and the required two (2) referee letters.
CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE FOR THIS AWARD