Innovation in Service Award criteria
The Innovation in Service Award invites nominees who have conducted new projects, initiatives or programs that are unique, fun, informative, valuable and represent a positive model in aged care, community care or retirement living.
Addressing the Nomination Criteria
in your submission please:
- Provide a brief 250-word summary/overview about the project/initiative/program.
- Explain why the project/initiative/program was undertaken.
- Explain how the project/initiative/program was implemented. Indicate employee focus, involvement of stakeholders, planning, measurable objectives, outcomes, evaluation uniqueness, leadership, techniques and technologies used, key messages.
- Advise if the project/initiative/program is sustainable or transferable to other organisations.
- Provide information on the development and evaluation of the project/initiative/program that shows it is effective.
- Explain why this project/initiative/program should receive this Award.
- Include up to 200 words of your choice to be used in the Awards Handbook to outline your nomination.
- Include up to 80 words of your choice to be used for the announcement of your nomination at the presentation event.
Please note: the nomination may not exceed five (5) A4 pages in addition to the Nomination Form and the required two (2) referee letters.
CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE FOR THIS AWARD.