Organisation Award criteria
This Award recognises a provider organisation that demonstrates special or unique leadership, innovation and excellence to the sector.
Addressing the Nomination Criteria
In your submission please:
- Outline your organisation’s mission and vision.
- Summarise a major innovation, program or initiative (one only) which has been implemented during the past year and has improved the overall performance of your organisation.
- Explain to what extent the innovation, program or initiative has demonstrated excellence in service delivery.
- Provide evidence of how the nomination aligns with the organisation’s Mission and Vision.
- Provide brief summaries of your organisation’s other notable activities in the following areas (if applicable): People management; Training; Technology; Customer service; Stakeholder communications and Operational environment.
- Include up to 200 words of your choice to be used in the Awards Handbook to outline your nomination.
- Include up to 80 words of your choice to be used for the announcement of your nomination at the presentation event.
Please note: the nomination may not exceed five (5) A4 pages in addition to the Nomination Form and the required two (2) referee letters.
CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE FOR THIS AWARD