Trainee Award criteria
The Trainee Award celebrates the outstanding achievements of an employee who is studying and working towards a qualification in the aged care sector.
Addressing the Nomination Criteria
In your submission please:
- Outline the Trainee’s role in your organisation (including length of service).
- Describe how the learning has assisted the individual and the organisation in providing innovative and quality care.
- Explain why they should receive our Award.
- Supply any other information that you consider relevant to this nomination.
- Include up to 200 words of your choice to be used in the Awards Handbook to outline your nomination.
- Include up to 80 words of your choice to be used for the announcement of your nomination at the presentation event.
Please note: the nomination may not exceed three (3) A4 pages in addition to the Nomination Form and the required two (2) referee letters.
CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE FOR THIS AWARD.