Volunteer Award criteria
The Volunteer Award recognises an individual who exemplifies the tireless generosity of volunteers in caring for and supporting older people, people with disabilities and their carers.
Addressing the Nomination Criteria
In your submission please:
- Outline the Volunteer’s role in your organisation (including length of service).
- Describe how they have excelled in their service.
- Explain why they should receive our Award.
- Supply any other information you consider relevant to this nomination.
- Include up to 200 words of your choice to be used in the Awards Handbook to outline your nomination.
- Include up to 80 words of your choice to be used for the announcement of your nomination at the presentation event.
Please note: the nomination may not exceed three (3) A4 pages in addition to the Nomination Form and the required two (2) referee letters.
CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE FOR THIS AWARD.