The Board has overall responsibility for the management of the Association’s affairs. Board members are representing the interests of members of the Association.
The Board structure comprises eight elected Board members: six members from the Metropolitan Region and two members from the new North and South Regions.
The Board of the Association generally meet monthly over eleven months of the year, commencing February and concluding December of each year. A January meeting can be called in special circumstances.
ACS Board Members 2015-16
- Sara Blunt – James Brown Memorial Trust – Chair of Board
- Sharyn Broer – Meals on Wheels (SA) Inc – Deputy Chair
- Deborah Burton – Uniting Care Wesley Port Adelaide
- Ashley Cooper – Fullarton Lutheran Homes
- Matthew Cragg – Warrina Homes Incorporated
- Richard Hearn – Resthaven
- Jaqueline Howard – Anglicare SA
- Gillian McGinty – Boandik Lodge
- Juanita Walker – Whyalla Aged care Inc
- David Panter – ECH Inc
- David Moran – Southern Cross Care SA & NT
Email us if you would like more information regarding the ACS Board.