Retirement Living Committee
ACS represents 62 members who operate 350 retirement villages totaling over 7,500 retirement living units in South Australia.
The ACS Retirement Living Committee was developed to proactively address housing and retirement living issues facing older South Australians. The main purpose of the Retirement Living Committee will be to:
- Monitor and identify, key initiatives that relate to retirement living and housing for older South Australians
- Develop policy positions, submissions strategies and/or other initiatives on behalf of the ACS membership in regard to the key matters that are identified
- Provide leadership, policy direction and industry intelligence in regard to issues that relate to retirement living and senior housing
Vicki Stokes – Townsend House Inc. (Chair)
Nicole Willing – James Brown Memorial Trust (Deputy Chair)
David Moran – Southern Cross Care
Christopher O’Grady – Eldercare Inc
Raelene Fuller – Renmark Paringa Independent Living
Alf Macolino – O’Loughlins Lawyers
Nino DiSisto – Clayton Church Homes Inc.
Please click on the link below for
- Retirement Living Committee Terms of Reference 2015
- Retirement Living Committee Information Sheet
- Retirement Living Committee Action Plan 2015
Email us if you would like more information on the Retirement Living Committee or you wish to become a member of the committee.