The ACS Workforce Committee was developed to proactively address workforce issues facing aged & community care service providers. The main purpose of the Workforce Committee will be to:
- Monitor and identify key initiatives that relate to workforce matters.
- Develop policy positions, submissions strategies and/or other initiatives on behalf of the ACS membership in regard to the key matters that are identified.
- Provide leadership, policy direction and industry intelligence in regard to issues that relate to workforce matters.
Megan Corlis – Helping Hand Aged Care Inc
Roger Levi – Resthaven Inc (Chair)
Sue Ostojic – Southern Cross Care (SA & NT) Inc (Deputy Chair)
Steve Holden – ECH Inc
Ranel Juanta – Lifecare
Caroline Hewett – St Basil’s
Diane Graham – West Coast Homecare
Alexis Watt – Royal District Nursing Service
Please click on link for
- Workforce Committee Terms of Reference 2014
- Workforce Committee Action Plan 2014/2015
- Quality Skills Project Terms of Reference 2014
- Attraction and Retention Project Terms of Reference 2014
- Workforce Resources
Email us if you would like more information on the Workforce Committee or if you would like to become a member of the committee.