Benefits of ACS Membership
ACS SA&NT is an influential and highly respected peak body representing on a state and national level, the full range of (not-for-profit) community care, retirement housing and high and low care residential providers.
ACS SA&NT provides members with practical information and support in operating aged care facilities, retirement housing and community care services. ACS SA&NT assists its members by promoting their work to the community and to Governments, and by keeping them informed of matters that affect their operations.
ACS SA&NT members receive a wide range of benefits including:
- national representation – ACS SA&NT is part of the federation of State Associations that comprises Aged and Community Services Australia – the national peak body;
- a team of staff offering direct assistance through telephone inquiries, covering a wide range of issues within the residential, retirement living and community sectors;
- access to industrial assistance through EMA Consulting, including direct telephone access to advice covering general industrial queries;
- an extensive, flexible Training, Seminars and Forums program;
- up-to-date news by regular electronic publications such as Snippets, News Bites, Member and Reform Updates;
- legislation update service (additional subscription applies) that identifies priority areas of legislation to assist aged care providers to meet accreditation standards and to comply with legal requirements;
- a comprehensive committee structure which assists ACS SA&NT in advocating and representing members needs on a state and national level; and
- Are you interested in finding out more about the Aged & Community Services SA & NT Corporate Health Plan? Is it time you reviewed or upgraded your cover? Simply call Kate 0432 750 862.
ACS SA&NT is a committed, hard working lobby group. Executive, Board and Committee members voluntarily give many hundreds of hours to represent members and ensure proper outcomes are received from various inquiries.
Please phone 8338 7111 for further information.