ACS Sponsors are businesses who are significant supporters of the aged and community care industry. Our sponsors provide goods and services across the full range of businesses that supply to aged care providers.
ACS is committed to developing beneficial relationships with its Sponsors, particularly those who express a long-term commitment to providing exemplary services in the aged care industry. ACS Sponsors are entitled to “first offer and priority choice” on sponsorship opportunities including seminar sponsorship, trade displays and advertising opportunities at a range of ACS events.
Event sponsorship and trade opportunities allow businesses and members to conduct business in an environment free from the pressure of day-to-day demands.
Benefits of ACS SA&NT Sponsorship
Branding and ACS Member awareness
- Providing opportunities for your organisation to demonstrate its prominent support of, and commitment to, the aged care industry
- Helping you maintain customer loyalty and increase your client base
- Allowing your organisation to enhance its image throughout SA & NT
Supporting your Business Strategy
- Enabling interaction with decision-makers in the aged care industry
- Opening doors for your organisation by broadening business networks
- Working with ACS through your corporate sponsorship to launch a new product or service
- Providing a cost-effective way to reach this niche target audience
- Giving your business an advantage over similar unaffiliated organisations
For further information, please contact the Business Development Manager on 8338 7111.
The following companies are sponsors of ACS SA & NT:
Altaira Nursing Services - ACS GOLD Sponsor
Altaira Nursing Services is a South Australian Owned and Operated company run by Nurses with over 30 years experience.
Services offered by Altaira, and not limited to, are: Health Care, Hospitality Staff, Management and Executive.
Altaira is committed to a high quality of service. We offer a Premium Service at Competitive Rates.
Altaira Nursing Services endeavour to employ staff that generally care and take pride in their work.
Our phones are open 24 hours a day seven days a week.
All bookings and queries are taken by experienced allocation staff who understand the industries needs and requirements.
McInerney Barratt Financial Solutions - ACS Silver Sponsor
McInerney Barratt Financial Solutions are authorised representatives of Genesys and have over 10 years experience in the financial services industry specialising in aged care financial planning advice. MBFS also offer assistance to aged care providers on a range of issues such as understanding the financial aspects of resident admission.
MBFS are authorised by Genesys to advise, and to deal, on their behalf on the following financial services and products :
- Managed Investments
- Personal Insurance
- Retirement Investment Planning
- Wealth Creation Strategies
- Direct Shares
- Aged Care
Hesta - ACS Bronze Sponsor
Client Relationship Manager, SA
Client Relationship Manager, Northern Territory
HESTA Super Fund is your health and community services industry fund.
At HESTA we are not just about delivering strong returns. We are committed to supporting the health and community services industry that has supported us so well. And with HESTA, you do not pay one cent in sales commissions to financial planners.
HESTA is proud to be a National Partner of Aged & Community Services Australia and The Federation.
Work Xtra - ACS Bronze Sponsor
WorkXtra Aged Care have been working for over 10 years in the Aged Care and Community sector providing specialised Physiotherapy and Podiatry services for residents, staff and management teams to provide comprehensive care for all groups. WorkXtra have developed robust systems to achieve accreditation, improved ACFI funding and to improve staff wellbeing and injury rates, ultimately improving efficiency and saving organisations indirect and direct costs.
WorkXtra Aged Care has been instrumental in a research project funded by EML looking at minimising injuries and improving organisational climates in Aged Care using Physiotherapy and Psychology EAP services.
Our difference is our flexible, individual and personalised approach to all of our clients we are here to serve your needs.
WorkXtra values a strong relationship with the association and are ready to help all industry members please contact us now.
Contact Megan Kelly via details above.
Stewart Brown Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors - ACS Bronze Sponsor
StewartBrown is a chartered accountancy firm established in 1939, consistently listed in the BRW top 100 accounting firms in Australia, we deliver service beyond numbers. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their personal and business financial goals.
StewartBrown has been providing consulting and accounting services specific to the Aged, In-Home and Community Care sector for over 40 years, and more recently with Disability Services.
Our quarterly Aged & Community Care Financial Benchmarking service is now the largest and most highly regarded in the industry, capturing almost one third of all facilities in Australia.
Our speciality services we provide include but are not limited to:
- Consulting and advisory services
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of monthly accounts
- Due diligence
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow forecasts and business plans
- Review of governance matters
- Audit and assurance services
- External audits
- Internal audits
- Prudential compliance statements
- Accounting contracting
- Reviewing your business systems and procedures
- Tax advice
- Fringe benefits and salary packaging
- Living Longer Living Better reform assistance
- Accommodation pricing
- Financial modelling of reforms
- Consumer Directed Care assistance
- Assistance in determining the costs of individual care services
- Development of tools to help establish care recipients’ budgets and monitor outlays
- Financial Performance Benchmarking for Aged Care Clients
Our friendly team are looking forward to your call.
Prime Super - ACS Learning & Development Sponsor
- 0488 588 233
Prime Super is an independent profit-to-members superannuation fund and our members are at the heart of everything we do. We take the complexity out of super and investments so that you can get on with what matters to you.
Prime Super offers straightforward superannuation solutions to empower you to grow, manage and protect your wealth and retirement income.
The straightforward approach to investing
Prime Super has been providing superannuation products and services to Australians for more than 20 years. Prime Super is open to all Australians and has investment and insurance options to suit everyone. The Fund manages more than $3 billion in funds for over 125,000 members.