Retirement Living / Housing
ACS has a dedicated Retirement Housing / Living Committee that provides leadership and industry intelligence relating to the provision of retirement living services to older South Australians. The ACS Retirement Living Committee has provided input to a number of government initiatives and proposals for policy or legislative changes.
ACS Vision for housing and community connectedness in South Australia
Development of a variety of affordable and suitable housing options, including adaptable and supported housing and investment in innovation and age friendly design.
Click on the links below to access information relating to retirement living and senior housing.
- OFTA Annual Report Retirement Villages 2012-13
- IRCAS – Retirement Village Accreditation
- Housing and Retirement Living Info
- National Rental Affordability Scheme
Click on the link below to access the following housing information for ACS Members:
- Retirement Village & Rent Assistance Fact Sheet
- Deferred Management Fee (DMF) Information
- Tax Rulings & Information
- Retirement Villages Act – SA
- Retirement Villages Act – NT
- Government Reports
- Affordable Housing
- Housing Design
- Affordable Living for the Ageing
- Research Papers & Reports
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans & Intersex Resources
If you are not a member click here to apply for membership or contact ACS on (08) 8338 7111.