ACS has a dedicated Workforce Committee developed to proactively address workforce issues facing aged & community care service providers.
ACS Vision for the aged care workforce in South Australia
A committed, compassionate, well-trained workforce, working in a sector of choice, supported by flexible job design and innovative technology assisting in maintaining functional capacity for staff.
Click here to view information on:
- Aged & Community Services Workforce Information
- About the Workforce
- Workforce Requirements
- Skilling the Workplace
- Better Workplace / Retention
- Workforce Resources
Click on the link below to access the following workforce information for ACS Members:
- Best Practice Guidelines for Vocational Placement
- Vocational Placement Agreement
- Work Health & Safety 2012 (Legislation summary and other useful resources)
- Managers Workload Survey
- Modern Awards
- Fair Work Act Fact Sheets
- Latest Pay Updates
If you are not a member click here to apply for membership or contact ACS on (08) 8338 7111.