A. MWM Assessment
Take the Mature Workers Matter Assessment challenge. How well is your organisation doing? This comprehensive checklist is aimed at organisations within the aged care and community services sector. It covers the following areas:
- Workforce planning
- Work life balance, wellbeing and flexibility
- Work task design
- Job design and work organisation
- Physical work environment
- Performance capacities
How to use the MWM assessment
- Open the pdf document to read on screen – MWM Workers Matter Assessment
- Print out the pdf document for your reference.
- Answer all 30 questions by ticking the appropriate box on your printed version. Alternatively you can use the ‘highlight text’ function in your pdf reader on the screen.
- Click on the relevant hyperlink if you need more information. This will take you to the appropriate area in the online resource.
The assessment will give you an overview of the areas you need to address and how the online resource can assist you.
References for the checklist:
http://www.apsc.gov.au/publications03/maturecomcare.htm: Productive and safe workplaces for an ageing workforce